Motorist seriously injured in Exmouth single-vehicle collision
- Credit: Google
A motorist was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a collision which closed an Exmouth road for three-and-a-half hours.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, or anyone with dashcam footage, which took place at around 8.30am on Monday (March 30).
Officers said the single-vehicle collision involved a Subaru Legacy in Hulham Road.
One occupant was removed from the vehicle with the help of the fire crews. An ambulance was also in attendance.
Police said the driver of the Subaru was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital with serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for three-and-a-half hours to allow for a forensic examination of the scene to take place and for highways workers to clear away debris.
Officers from the roads policing team are appealing for witnesses, or anyone with dashcam footage, to come forward quoting log 90 of March 30, 2020.
- 1 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 2 Steve hopes community will help lifesaving research at awareness event
- 3 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 4 Exmouth woman denies murdering her partner Nigel Johnston
- 5 Exmouth man sent to Broadmoor for B&B sex attack
- 6 Regeneration of Exmouth town centre and Dinan Way extension under discussion
- 7 The sun shines on East Devon knockout finals
- 8 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 9 East Devon cracker to start the Peninsula season
- 10 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs