I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today! My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today!
My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
At 6.30am, I went to Exmouth Post Office to see if they had sorted the parcels to try to collect his parcel.
The parcel was not in the first batch so they could not help me until about 9am. I returned home to take Lewis to catch his coach and, within about 10 minutes, a postman, in a van, was outside my front door with the parcel.
You may also want to watch:
I was amazed by this fantastic service and applaud the post office for their care for their customers.
I now know that Lewis can have all the photographic memories that he desires and my greatest thanks to all of you fantastic people at the post office!
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
84 St Andrews Road, Exmouth.