I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today! My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today!
My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
At 6.30am, I went to Exmouth Post Office to see if they had sorted the parcels to try to collect his parcel.
The parcel was not in the first batch so they could not help me until about 9am. I returned home to take Lewis to catch his coach and, within about 10 minutes, a postman, in a van, was outside my front door with the parcel.
I was amazed by this fantastic service and applaud the post office for their care for their customers.
I now know that Lewis can have all the photographic memories that he desires and my greatest thanks to all of you fantastic people at the post office!
- 1 Flats plan above town Tesco store
- 2 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 3 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 4 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 5 Solomon goes to great lengths to help local food bank
- 6 Volunteers help build new shed for Mill Water School
- 7 Exciting Competition Day at the Budleigh Bowls Club
- 8 Citizens Advice: how to read your gas or electricity meter
- 9 Exmouth history: Iron Age and Celtic settlements
- 10 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown
84 St Andrews Road, Exmouth.