I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today! My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today!
My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
At 6.30am, I went to Exmouth Post Office to see if they had sorted the parcels to try to collect his parcel.
The parcel was not in the first batch so they could not help me until about 9am. I returned home to take Lewis to catch his coach and, within about 10 minutes, a postman, in a van, was outside my front door with the parcel.
I was amazed by this fantastic service and applaud the post office for their care for their customers.
I now know that Lewis can have all the photographic memories that he desires and my greatest thanks to all of you fantastic people at the post office!
- 1 Hard yards on and off the pitch for Exmouth Town
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 Budleigh vineyard wins gold at inaugural wine competition
- 4 Comedian Jason Bryne announces Exmouth date
- 5 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
- 6 Art exhibition celebrates Jurassic coastline
- 7 Budleigh Music Fest line-up announced
- 8 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 9 Lympstone Marine trainer halfway through THREE ultra marathon challenge
- 10 Lympstone school rated 'good' at latest Ofsted report
84 St Andrews Road, Exmouth.