I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today! My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today!
My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
At 6.30am, I went to Exmouth Post Office to see if they had sorted the parcels to try to collect his parcel.
The parcel was not in the first batch so they could not help me until about 9am. I returned home to take Lewis to catch his coach and, within about 10 minutes, a postman, in a van, was outside my front door with the parcel.
You may also want to watch:
I was amazed by this fantastic service and applaud the post office for their care for their customers.
I now know that Lewis can have all the photographic memories that he desires and my greatest thanks to all of you fantastic people at the post office!
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
84 St Andrews Road, Exmouth.