I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today! My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
I was amazed by the service of our fine post people today!
My son, Lewis, was leaving for Africa with the Exmouth and Budleigh Explorer Scouts at 7am and had not received the batteries that he needed for his camera.
At 6.30am, I went to Exmouth Post Office to see if they had sorted the parcels to try to collect his parcel.
The parcel was not in the first batch so they could not help me until about 9am. I returned home to take Lewis to catch his coach and, within about 10 minutes, a postman, in a van, was outside my front door with the parcel.
You may also want to watch:
I was amazed by this fantastic service and applaud the post office for their care for their customers.
I now know that Lewis can have all the photographic memories that he desires and my greatest thanks to all of you fantastic people at the post office!
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 6 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 7 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 8 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 9 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 10 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
84 St Andrews Road, Exmouth.