Pink car search
Please may I use your column to assist me in my quest to find some of the 7,569 pink cars which are on the road in the UK?
I was delighted when the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd (SMMT) told me how many pink cars there are, but I am struggling to find them and I am hoping your readers might be able to help.
I organise an annual Pink Car Rally, to raise awareness of, and funds for, a fledgling children’s charity; The Little Princess Trust, which gives ‘real hair wigs’ to children who lose their hair, primarily through chemotherapy.
Each Rally leaves Hereford, where the charity is based, and heads for a different children’s hospital. This year’s Rally, on Sunday, September 4, will be going to the Children’s Hospital for Wales, in Cardiff.
More information can be found at www.pink-car-rally.com If any readers would like to make a donation, visit Just Giving - www.justgiving.com/teams/pink-car-rally-2011
- 1 Bathing still banned at Exmouth due to pollution but restrictions lifted for Budleigh
- 2 A-level results day for students at Exmouth Community College
- 3 Exmouth beach swimming ban lifted
- 4 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 5 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 6 New drone footage shows how beavers are changing the East Devon landscape
- 7 Donation from Freemasons to fire-damaged scout hut
- 8 Fundraising plea to replace Exmouth church flagpole
- 9 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
Little Princess Trust.