Pink car search
Please may I use your column to assist me in my quest to find some of the 7,569 pink cars which are on the road in the UK?
I was delighted when the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd (SMMT) told me how many pink cars there are, but I am struggling to find them and I am hoping your readers might be able to help.
I organise an annual Pink Car Rally, to raise awareness of, and funds for, a fledgling children’s charity; The Little Princess Trust, which gives ‘real hair wigs’ to children who lose their hair, primarily through chemotherapy.
Each Rally leaves Hereford, where the charity is based, and heads for a different children’s hospital. This year’s Rally, on Sunday, September 4, will be going to the Children’s Hospital for Wales, in Cardiff.
More information can be found at www.pink-car-rally.com If any readers would like to make a donation, visit Just Giving - www.justgiving.com/teams/pink-car-rally-2011
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 6 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 9 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
Little Princess Trust.