PICTURES: Easter bonnet parade at Exmouth schools
EXMOUTH schools have recently been learning all about the Christian meaning of Easter. The death of Christ, his resurrection and Palm Sunday. All the traditions of the religious message as well as newer traditions have been taught at Exmouths schools including the Easter Bonnet Parades
EXMOUTH schools have recently been learning all about the Christian meaning of Easter. The death of Christ, his resurrection and Palm Sunday. All the traditions of the religious message as well as newer traditions have been taught at Exmouths' schools including the Easter Bonnet Parades.
Children all over the district have been spending time designing and making their own bonnets to take part in the numerous parades at their schools. Lots of cutting and sticking has been going on and some hats have shown superb imagination on behalf of the wearers and great fun in making and pride in their creations.
The Journal has been visiting some of the area's schools to proudly bring you a selection of some of the great bonnets local children have made.
Inside this week's print edition you can see some of the best bonnets in a two page picture special!
To browse and order the picturs taken by the Journal photographers click on Photo Orders then choose Exmouth Journal and then Schools and March!
- 1 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 2 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 3 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 4 Brixington Blues weather the storm to blow away Broadclyst
- 5 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 6 Ex-tree-mely good response to Rotary saplings giveaway in Exmouth
- 7 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 8 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 9 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 10 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach