Pictures are cheerful and optimistic
I walked down South Street this morning and had a pleasant surprise!
Someone has improved the look of the ‘derelict house’ by painting some really nice pictures in the right places.
What a good idea, the sort of thing we need in Exmouth - cheerful and optimistic!
You may also want to watch:
Editor’s note: what do readers think? Who is the mystery artist?
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence