Phew, it ain’t half hot, mum
Exmouth Pavilion is the most brilliant venue for very good and varied evening entertainment. But, my goodness it s hot!
Exmouth Pavilion is the most brilliant venue for very good and varied evening entertainment. But, my goodness it's hot!
So much money is being spent on leisure facilities within the very close environs, surely some money could be most sensibly allocated to air-conditioning in this prime location?
How on earth do the performers cope?
I have enjoyed marvellous shows in The Pavilion for many years, but it is airless and stuffy. The ladies who tirelessly work there agree with me.
You may also want to watch:
So close to the sea - a drop of ozone, albeit piped round the auditorium, would not go amiss.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 6 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 7 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
10 Regents Gate,