Phew, it ain’t half hot, mum
Exmouth Pavilion is the most brilliant venue for very good and varied evening entertainment. But, my goodness it s hot!
Exmouth Pavilion is the most brilliant venue for very good and varied evening entertainment. But, my goodness it's hot!
So much money is being spent on leisure facilities within the very close environs, surely some money could be most sensibly allocated to air-conditioning in this prime location?
How on earth do the performers cope?
I have enjoyed marvellous shows in The Pavilion for many years, but it is airless and stuffy. The ladies who tirelessly work there agree with me.
You may also want to watch:
So close to the sea - a drop of ozone, albeit piped round the auditorium, would not go amiss.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
10 Regents Gate,