Phew, it ain’t half hot, mum
Exmouth Pavilion is the most brilliant venue for very good and varied evening entertainment. But, my goodness it s hot!
Exmouth Pavilion is the most brilliant venue for very good and varied evening entertainment. But, my goodness it's hot!
So much money is being spent on leisure facilities within the very close environs, surely some money could be most sensibly allocated to air-conditioning in this prime location?
How on earth do the performers cope?
I have enjoyed marvellous shows in The Pavilion for many years, but it is airless and stuffy. The ladies who tirelessly work there agree with me.
You may also want to watch:
So close to the sea - a drop of ozone, albeit piped round the auditorium, would not go amiss.
- 1 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 2 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 3 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 4 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 5 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 6 St Peter's runner-up in Devon's best churchyard award
- 7 Champions of art and culture help connect communities
- 8 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 9 Call for 370 more care workers in East Devon
- 10 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
10 Regents Gate,