Phew, it ain’t half hot, mum
Exmouth Pavilion is the most brilliant venue for very good and varied evening entertainment. But, my goodness it s hot!
Exmouth Pavilion is the most brilliant venue for very good and varied evening entertainment. But, my goodness it's hot!
So much money is being spent on leisure facilities within the very close environs, surely some money could be most sensibly allocated to air-conditioning in this prime location?
How on earth do the performers cope?
I have enjoyed marvellous shows in The Pavilion for many years, but it is airless and stuffy. The ladies who tirelessly work there agree with me.
You may also want to watch:
So close to the sea - a drop of ozone, albeit piped round the auditorium, would not go amiss.
- 1 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 2 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 3 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 4 Christine Channon retains Devon County Council seat
- 5 Exmouth Harriers take to the roads again
- 6 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 7 Plea for help to outfit Budleigh’s new community workshop
- 8 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 9 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 10 WBW Solicitors sponsoring best start up business award
10 Regents Gate,