Perhaps the boy could not wait.
REGARDING?the letter last week entitled Not good behaviour . Well, that s just ridiculous!
REGARDING?the letter last week entitled "Not good behaviour".
Well, that's just ridiculous! Don't you think that dogs should be stopped from urinating in parks and all be catheterised so they cannot urinate anywhere? Also, perhaps, the seagulls and pigeons should be stopped too. In fact, what is worse, sitting near where a dog has urinated or, God forbid, done a poo, than where a little boy has peed?
Perhaps the reader did not consider whether the parent was unable to get the child to a loo as they may have had other children with them or the little boy was so desperate to go.
All I can say is that some people need to get out more.
You may also want to watch:
Exeter (via emai
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 6 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer