Perhaps the boy could not wait.
REGARDING?the letter last week entitled Not good behaviour . Well, that s just ridiculous!
REGARDING?the letter last week entitled "Not good behaviour".
Well, that's just ridiculous! Don't you think that dogs should be stopped from urinating in parks and all be catheterised so they cannot urinate anywhere? Also, perhaps, the seagulls and pigeons should be stopped too. In fact, what is worse, sitting near where a dog has urinated or, God forbid, done a poo, than where a little boy has peed?
Perhaps the reader did not consider whether the parent was unable to get the child to a loo as they may have had other children with them or the little boy was so desperate to go.
All I can say is that some people need to get out more.
You may also want to watch:
Exeter (via emai
- 1 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 2 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 3 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 4 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 7 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 8 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 Chair of council is the right man for the job