Perhaps the boy could not wait.
REGARDING?the letter last week entitled Not good behaviour . Well, that s just ridiculous!
REGARDING?the letter last week entitled "Not good behaviour".
Well, that's just ridiculous! Don't you think that dogs should be stopped from urinating in parks and all be catheterised so they cannot urinate anywhere? Also, perhaps, the seagulls and pigeons should be stopped too. In fact, what is worse, sitting near where a dog has urinated or, God forbid, done a poo, than where a little boy has peed?
Perhaps the reader did not consider whether the parent was unable to get the child to a loo as they may have had other children with them or the little boy was so desperate to go.
All I can say is that some people need to get out more.
You may also want to watch:
Exeter (via emai
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year