Perhaps the boy could not wait.
REGARDING?the letter last week entitled Not good behaviour . Well, that s just ridiculous!
REGARDING?the letter last week entitled "Not good behaviour".
Well, that's just ridiculous! Don't you think that dogs should be stopped from urinating in parks and all be catheterised so they cannot urinate anywhere? Also, perhaps, the seagulls and pigeons should be stopped too. In fact, what is worse, sitting near where a dog has urinated or, God forbid, done a poo, than where a little boy has peed?
Perhaps the reader did not consider whether the parent was unable to get the child to a loo as they may have had other children with them or the little boy was so desperate to go.
All I can say is that some people need to get out more.
You may also want to watch:
Exeter (via emai
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 3 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 8 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment