People forced to stand on trains
I?WOULD?like to comment on your article Train services improving . Regarding our train services, I feel there have been many improvements, over the last 18 months, with regard to punctuality.
I?WOULD?like to comment on your article "Train services improving".
Regarding our train services, I feel there have been many improvements, over the last 18 months, with regard to punctuality.
However, I do feel the trains at peak times are too short and many people are forced to stand when they join the train at Exeter Central. This is particularly evident on the 16:54 from Central. Much of the rolling stock used, particularly the older "bus" trains, is rather uncomfortable, either being too warm or too cold.
You may also want to watch:
Birchwood Road, Exmout
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna