People asked to donate items for Topsham appeal
PEOPLE are being asked to donate items in aid of a church s Christmas shoebox appeal. St Margaret s Church wants people to give items for needy children as part of Operation Christmas Child. A spokesperson for the St Margaret s said: This year we would
PEOPLE are being asked to donate items in aid of a church's Christmas shoebox appeal.
St Margaret's Church wants people to give items for needy children as part of Operation Christmas Child.
A spokesperson for the St Margaret's said: "This year we would like to support the appeal in a different way by donating the following items as requested by the Exeter organisers."
Items wanted include soap, facecloths; toothpastes, small tennis balls, toy cars for boys, hair clips, slides and jewellery for girls and colouring books to fit into the shoebox.
You may also want to watch:
The church would also like felt tip and coloured pencils, small puzzles, protractors, ruler sets and hats and mittens.
If you would like to help, there is a large pink box and information in the welcome area of the church until Friday, November 6.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 8 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment