People are now starting to wake
I have been awaiting David Owen s letter baiting John Kelly with more than usual interest.
People are now
starting to wake
I have been awaiting David
Owen's letter baiting John Kelly
You may also want to watch:
with more than usual interest.
Thinks, will he give credit to Mike
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
Amor or not?
The silliness of this ritual is that
David Owen knows full well that it
would take an extraordinary event
for UKIP to actually gain a Parliamentary
seat, given that the voting
system and the media are against
them. UKIP simply does not get the
press coverage it needs to bring its
message to the people.
Mind you, the word is getting
through, people are waking up.
Almost one million people cast
their votes for us in the election.
now, the push for 'peer review' of
each member country's finances
has concentrated a lot of minds.
My son is a top businessman.
When I asked him what he thought
of the idea that our government
should submit its financial plans
for peer review to the 26 other
members of the eU, I was astonished.
I didn't know my lad knew
so many rude words!
If you're short of money, consider
this. A new MeP travels to
Brussels by eurostar, cost approximately
�99, and, on arrival, gets
�600 thrust into his sticky paw. Payment
for the journey, no receipts
required. This fortunate soul gets
paid �64,000 per annum, plus huge,
huge expenses. They actually sit
and vote in the Parliaments for
a total of 60 days per year. Yes, I
did say parliaments, plural. The
�300m Strasbourg Parliament and
the �700m Brussels complex. nothing
but the best. ever read Animal
Bills are put before the MePs at
a rate of 600 per hour. They don't
have time to even scan them, they
just press the button to pass them.
If they don't turn up to vote, their
allowances are halved.
MePs who wish to speak are
allowed only 90 seconds, and then
their microphone is turned off.
That works out at a rate of �500 per
second over a year. Some 75% of
our laws come to us via this route.
Despite the very best efforts of
what I consider to be the traitors
in our midst, people are suddenly
waking up to the truth about the
eU. Amongst them, I'm very glad
to say, young, vibrant, questioning,
intelligent folk who have seen
the light. We truly are living in
75 Egremont Road, Exmouth.