Paul Marks and Johanna Hallett
BRIDEGROOM Paul Marks bucked tradition and had two best men in tow when he married Johanna Hallett.Unable to decide between old nursery pal Paul Larcombe and university friend, Ed Hallett, Paul, 28, asked both men to take on the honour of being his best men.
BRIDEGROOM Paul Marks bucked tradition and had two best men in tow when he married Johanna Hallett.
Unable to decide between old nursery pal Paul Larcombe and university friend, Ed Hallett, Paul, 28, asked both men to take on the honour of being his best men.
Bride Johanna Hallett, 26, wore a stunning embroidered crystal-bodice ivory and gold dress and carried a bouquet of tear drop ivory roses, when she said her wedding vows.
The happy couple, who met while at Bournemouth University, were married at the Royal Beacon Hotel.
Accompanying the bride on her happy day were bridesmaids Stacey Hughes, Kate Brailsford and Danielle Ryan, who all wore chocolate brown full-length dresses and carried bouquets of red roses.
The new Mr and Mrs Marks jetted off on a four-week honeymoon to South Africa, where they spent time travelling along the Garden Route from Cape Town to East London, visiting Johanna's family.
- 1 Dramatic rock fall at Budleigh beach prompts warnings of further collapses
- 2 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas as lights are on in Exmouth
- 3 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 4 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 5 Give your views on the Lower Otter Restoration Project
- 6 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 7 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 8 Budleigh bragging rights in a soggy Devon League derby
- 9 Awesome Aaron earns Exmouth win with a worldie
- 10 Show of kindness helps keep people from going hungry this Christmas
Johanna, a mapping and charting officer, is the daughter of Geoff and Sandy Hallett, of Raleigh Road.
Imagery analyst Paul is the son of Rosemary and David Marks, of Bournemouth.
The newly-weds will live in Taunton, Somerset.