Paul Marks and Johanna Hallett
BRIDEGROOM Paul Marks bucked tradition and had two best men in tow when he married Johanna Hallett.Unable to decide between old nursery pal Paul Larcombe and university friend, Ed Hallett, Paul, 28, asked both men to take on the honour of being his best men.
BRIDEGROOM Paul Marks bucked tradition and had two best men in tow when he married Johanna Hallett.
Unable to decide between old nursery pal Paul Larcombe and university friend, Ed Hallett, Paul, 28, asked both men to take on the honour of being his best men.
Bride Johanna Hallett, 26, wore a stunning embroidered crystal-bodice ivory and gold dress and carried a bouquet of tear drop ivory roses, when she said her wedding vows.
The happy couple, who met while at Bournemouth University, were married at the Royal Beacon Hotel.
You may also want to watch:
Accompanying the bride on her happy day were bridesmaids Stacey Hughes, Kate Brailsford and Danielle Ryan, who all wore chocolate brown full-length dresses and carried bouquets of red roses.
The new Mr and Mrs Marks jetted off on a four-week honeymoon to South Africa, where they spent time travelling along the Garden Route from Cape Town to East London, visiting Johanna's family.
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 4 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 9 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 10 Youngsters complete staggered marathon for FORCE with support from Exmouth GP patients
Johanna, a mapping and charting officer, is the daughter of Geoff and Sandy Hallett, of Raleigh Road.
Imagery analyst Paul is the son of Rosemary and David Marks, of Bournemouth.
The newly-weds will live in Taunton, Somerset.