Paul Marks and Johanna Hallett
BRIDEGROOM Paul Marks bucked tradition and had two best men in tow when he married Johanna Hallett.Unable to decide between old nursery pal Paul Larcombe and university friend, Ed Hallett, Paul, 28, asked both men to take on the honour of being his best men.
BRIDEGROOM Paul Marks bucked tradition and had two best men in tow when he married Johanna Hallett.
Unable to decide between old nursery pal Paul Larcombe and university friend, Ed Hallett, Paul, 28, asked both men to take on the honour of being his best men.
Bride Johanna Hallett, 26, wore a stunning embroidered crystal-bodice ivory and gold dress and carried a bouquet of tear drop ivory roses, when she said her wedding vows.
The happy couple, who met while at Bournemouth University, were married at the Royal Beacon Hotel.
You may also want to watch:
Accompanying the bride on her happy day were bridesmaids Stacey Hughes, Kate Brailsford and Danielle Ryan, who all wore chocolate brown full-length dresses and carried bouquets of red roses.
The new Mr and Mrs Marks jetted off on a four-week honeymoon to South Africa, where they spent time travelling along the Garden Route from Cape Town to East London, visiting Johanna's family.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 4 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 5 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 6 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 9 RBL seeks new Poppy Appeal organisers
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
Johanna, a mapping and charting officer, is the daughter of Geoff and Sandy Hallett, of Raleigh Road.
Imagery analyst Paul is the son of Rosemary and David Marks, of Bournemouth.
The newly-weds will live in Taunton, Somerset.