Pat Graham remains at helm of Exmouth in Bloom
EXMOUTH in Bloom's Pat Graham continues to be the driving force behind the town s floral displays as she was voted by members to remain as the club s chairman
EXMOUTH in Bloom's Pat Graham continues to be the driving force behind the town's floral displays as she was voted by members to remain as the club's chairman.
At the club's recent annual general meeting Mrs Graham was unanimously voted to continue at the helm of Exmouth in Bloom.
Other officers re-elected were secretary Gill Gegg and treasurer Ted Boorman.
Mrs Graham said: "I am delighted to once again be re-elected as chairman and look forward to working with my fellow committee members and other voluntary groups within Exmouth - all who are keen to make sure Exmouth remains a good place to live and work."
You may also want to watch:
Last year Exmouth was voted best large seaside town in the national Britain in Bloom Awards.
The town also picked up a gold award in the regional South West in Bloom awards.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 9 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 10 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action