A few weeks ago, my sister called in to see me for approximately 15 minutes.
When she left, she had a parking ticking on her car, stating: “11 minutes on double yellow lines.”
Since this incident, I have seen four vehicles all parked on double yellow lines. One vehicle was there for approximately four hours, not 11 minutes like my sister.
This has taken place in my road and the surrounding roads.
And, to top it all, it was a Saturday, one of the busiest days of the week when all and sundry park their vehicles in the well-known Colony.
You may also want to watch:
I note the traffic warden was nowhere in sight.
Name and address withheld.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence