Parking fine upset
I always look forward to the end of September, not because all the visitors leave, but that I can park on the seafront and enjoy a short stroll on my way to work.
Today, I parked, but, when I returned, I was faced with a parking fine. I did not even consider that the parking was no longer free after September.
I cannot write the words that came into my mind, but, suffice to say, I was not happy.
Who decided that we should pay to park in the winter, when there is nothing to do but enjoy a stroll?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter