Parking and train prices clarified
In reply to the unnamed person s letter printed on April 1, regarding car parking at Exmouth Station.
In reply to the unnamed person's letter printed on April 1, regarding car parking at Exmouth Station.
The person states he/she will not drive from Brixington to Exmouth Station anymore as the car park fee will be �5 and then another �3.60 for the train fare to Exeter
This statement is not true and I am writing this so other travellers are not misled.
As far as I am aware, from April 7, parking in Exmouth Station car park before 8.30am will be �5, but this will include your return train fare from Exmouth to any station as far as Exeter St David's, which, at that time of day, is �4.70, leaving the remaining 30p to cover the car park charge.
You may also want to watch:
After 8.30am it will cost �4 to park. This also includes the return train fare as above which, at that time, is �3.60, leaving 40p as the car park charge.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 9 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 10 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
13 Clinton Close,