Park’s great fun
I had to put pen to paper on hearing that the council is considering taking away the Fun Park/Jungle Fun for a car park, Information Centre and redevelopment.
For goodness sake, what are these people thinking about?
The Fun Park/Jungle Fun is a very safe and good environment for children from a very young age upwards.
They can play, run around and enjoy themselves all day.
You can either take a packed lunch or take advantage of the caf� on site, which is very affordable and they cater for everybody.
You may also want to watch:
They also cater for birthday parties, which is good fun, even for the grown ups. It is well patrolled and has very helpful staff.
With the financial climate at the moment, families can take their children/grandchildren there all day. It is good value and affordable.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 9 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
Also they are on about children being obese, just take a look down there.
Don’t keep taking these play areas away, where exercise with good fun is very valuable and important.
What about The Maer car park? It is hardly used.
Where is the signpost for that?
EDITOR’S NOTE: The letter refers to the Draft Town and Seafront Masterplan, a discussion document on how Exmouth could develop over the next 15 years.