Paramedics called to Exmouth bus shelter accident and more news
Paramedics were called to Exmouth in the early hours of Tuesday after a woman fell through a bus shelter roof. Read this and more.
GARDEN CLUB AGM: Exmouth Garden Club’s annual meeting and wine evening is being held at All Saints Church hall, Exeter Road, on Tuesday, November 29.
The doors open at 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start.
There will be a charge of �1 for the evening. Visitors welcome.
For more information, contact Noel Allen on (01395) 272707.
You may also want to watch:
HOSPICE FUNDRAISER: A coffee morning is being held in Lympstone to raise money for Children’s Hospice South West.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 4 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
It takes place at Lympstone Methodist Church on November 26, between 10am and 12 noon.
Entrance costs 50p, including a drink and a biscuit.
Children’s Hospice Christmas cards and bric-a-brac will be on sale.
TEENAGER’S BUS SHELTER FALL: Paramedics were called to Exmouth in the early hours of Tuesday after a woman fell through a bus shelter roof.
South Western Ambulance Service was called to Magnolia Walk shortly before 1am.
They found the 19-year-old woman waiting outside the Blockbuster store.
The teenager was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, where she was checked over by medics.
FESTIVE FAIR: The Hospiscare shop in Exeter Road is holding its annual Christmas fair on December 10, from 10am.
There will be a tombola, festive sales table and free sherry and mince pie.
There will be carols and live music at 11.30am. Entry is free.