Our country is being mugged
If the article in the Daily Mail (February 16) is to be believed, a single mother of six, whose children have different surnames, lives in a �2 million house with five bedrooms and two bathrooms, close to Lord s cricket ground. Westminster Council has no
If the article in the Daily Mail (February 16) is to be believed, a single mother of six, whose children have different surnames, lives in a �2 million house with five bedrooms and two bathrooms, close to Lord's cricket ground. Westminster Council has no alternative but to pay the �7,000 a month rent because of central government guidelines.
Is this the same source that issue rules prohibiting the full NHS funding for the care of John Mejor? Are the Child Support Agency pursuing the fathers for their contribution? I think not!
This country is being mugged, and, until our elected MPs have the courage to dismantle the present ludicrous "system", it always will.
You may also want to watch:
6 Emmasfield, Exmouth.
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 5 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Women's triumphant triple challenge set to net £15,000 for charity
- 10 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament