Our country is being mugged
If the article in the Daily Mail (February 16) is to be believed, a single mother of six, whose children have different surnames, lives in a �2 million house with five bedrooms and two bathrooms, close to Lord s cricket ground. Westminster Council has no
If the article in the Daily Mail (February 16) is to be believed, a single mother of six, whose children have different surnames, lives in a �2 million house with five bedrooms and two bathrooms, close to Lord's cricket ground. Westminster Council has no alternative but to pay the �7,000 a month rent because of central government guidelines.
Is this the same source that issue rules prohibiting the full NHS funding for the care of John Mejor? Are the Child Support Agency pursuing the fathers for their contribution? I think not!
This country is being mugged, and, until our elected MPs have the courage to dismantle the present ludicrous "system", it always will.
You may also want to watch:
6 Emmasfield, Exmouth.
- 1 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 4 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer