Otterton is a safe place to live - say police
OTTERTON is a safe place to live – that is the message from the neighbourhood police team.
OTTERTON is a safe place to live - that is the message from the neighbourhood police team.
Officers have revealed crime in the village is minimal and monthly reports of incidents are 'extremely low'.
Police community support officer Malcolm Maguire said the police had been working with the community and partner agencies in a bid to improve village life.
PCSO Maguire said the result of the work had been the start of a PACT panel - Partners and Communities Together - meeting quarterly to review local issues or residents' concerns.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "Although the panel is in its infancy, it has great potential to dovetail with the parish council to ensure villagers have a voice.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way