Opportunity for Exmouth’s home-based or mobile business people
BUSINESS folk who work from home or on the move are invited to an event to network or share ideas with other people.
Taking place at Exmouth Business and Wellbeing Centre on Tuesday, March 1, the free, informal event, is aimed at giving people a different environment to work in for the day.
Based on an initiative launched in New York, called Jelly, home-based and mobile workers can visit the centre to work, socialise and exchange ideas.
The American concept started when a couple of roommates realised they loved working from home but missed the creative brainstorming, sharing and camaraderie associated with a traditional office.
A spokesperson for the Exmouth event said: “With wifi, hotdesking and phone facilities, this is the ideal opportunity to try out a co-working space for free, to see if it’s for you.
You may also want to watch:
“You can just turn up and drop in at any point during the event which runs from 10am until 4pm. Stay as long as is useful and, as it is a work environment, you are welcome to take phone calls.”
To book and for more information visit the following website address at: www. exmouthjelly1.eventbrite.com/
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth