‘Nurturing’ East Budleigh and Otterton primary schools hold open mornings
- Credit: Google Maps
Schools are run by the Raleigh Foundation which has been praised by OFSTED
Two East Devon primary schools are holding open mornings for the parents of potential pupils.
Drake’s School in East Budleigh and Otterton Primary both have spaces available for September 2019.
They are inviting parents and carers to come along, meet the teachers, and see for themselves what makes each school special and distinct.
Both schools are run by the Raleigh Federation, which has been praised by OFSTED.
You may also want to watch:
In a recent report inspectors described the school governors’ leadership as “skilled and experienced”. It said: “They provide strong strategic leadership and are highly ambitious.” The Federation is also known for providing a nurturing environment.
The open mornings will take place between 9.30am and 11.30am on Tuesday, November 20 at Drake’s School and between 9.30am and 11.30am on Monday, November 26, at Otterton.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 4 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 5 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 6 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 7 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
Both schools would be happy to accommodate visits at other times for those unable to make these dates. Visit www.raleighfederation.org.uk for contact details.