AFTER reading the letters Assistants offer a wealth of skills and We meet high standards , it seems the writers wish to highlight how they are just as qualified as teachers to teach our children.
AFTER reading the letters "Assistants offer a wealth of skills" and "We meet high standards", it seems the writers wish to highlight how they are just as qualified as teachers to teach our children.
This begs the question: why do we need teachers at all, if these teaching assistants are capable of doing the same job as our teachers for less than half the pay?
It seems we should just get rid of teachers altogether and use these teaching assistants instead.
While this may be good for the government's budget, I wonder what impact it will have on children's
You may also want to watch:
Name and address withheld.
- 1 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 2 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 3 Jack does the trick in Budleigh victory
- 4 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 5 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 6 Exmouth Harrier Jenny Reay excels at Newton Abbot Ladies 10km
- 7 Round-robin barbecue event huge success
- 8 Festival is blessed with sunshine and celebrities
- 9 Huge lifestyle changes are needed to avert disaster
- 10 Difficult decisions needed to tackle big issues