AFTER reading the letters Assistants offer a wealth of skills and We meet high standards , it seems the writers wish to highlight how they are just as qualified as teachers to teach our children.
AFTER reading the letters "Assistants offer a wealth of skills" and "We meet high standards", it seems the writers wish to highlight how they are just as qualified as teachers to teach our children.
This begs the question: why do we need teachers at all, if these teaching assistants are capable of doing the same job as our teachers for less than half the pay?
It seems we should just get rid of teachers altogether and use these teaching assistants instead.
While this may be good for the government's budget, I wonder what impact it will have on children's
Name and address withheld.
- 1 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 2 Solomon goes to great lengths to help local food bank
- 3 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 4 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown
- 5 Battling Cockles pipped by title-chasing Old Reds
- 6 Volunteers help build new shed for Mill Water School
- 7 Cocktails and fine dining on the menu at Exmouth hotel
- 8 The Jays of East Budleigh back in the winners circle
- 9 Young people sought for Covid vaccine research
- 10 East Devon economy bouncing back from Covid