AFTER reading the letters Assistants offer a wealth of skills and We meet high standards , it seems the writers wish to highlight how they are just as qualified as teachers to teach our children.
AFTER reading the letters "Assistants offer a wealth of skills" and "We meet high standards", it seems the writers wish to highlight how they are just as qualified as teachers to teach our children.
This begs the question: why do we need teachers at all, if these teaching assistants are capable of doing the same job as our teachers for less than half the pay?
It seems we should just get rid of teachers altogether and use these teaching assistants instead.
While this may be good for the government's budget, I wonder what impact it will have on children's
You may also want to watch:
Name and address withheld.
- 1 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 2 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 3 Exmouth social group Friends UK set to resume meet ups
- 4 Candidates ready for elections in Exmouth and Budleigh Coastal ward
- 5 Promising signs for Town’s young footballers
- 6 Sand movement forces change of launch location for Exmouth lifeboat
- 7 Mixed views on future development in East Devon
- 8 Exmouth’s final goodbye to ‘RNLI stalwart’ Tim Mock
- 9 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 10 Brixington Blues keep marching on