Object to the plan
Much to my relief, I notice that Budleigh town council have responded to public opinion and are now prepared to save the Gentlemen’s Club railings.
What the deuce were they thinking?
It would be, therefore, an excellent strategy for the town council to oppose any plans to build on the Greenway Lane allotment site!
Based on the same precedent, I do hope that local people will write or object online to EDDC – quoting reference: 11/1251/Mout.
Major William Morris-Paper
You may also want to watch:
Red Brick House, Granary Lane,
- 1 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 5 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 6 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 7 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 8 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels