Object to the plan
Much to my relief, I notice that Budleigh town council have responded to public opinion and are now prepared to save the Gentlemen’s Club railings.
What the deuce were they thinking?
It would be, therefore, an excellent strategy for the town council to oppose any plans to build on the Greenway Lane allotment site!
Based on the same precedent, I do hope that local people will write or object online to EDDC – quoting reference: 11/1251/Mout.
Major William Morris-Paper
Red Brick House, Granary Lane,
- 1 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 2 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 3 How can you help Exmouth?
- 4 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 5 Record level of police numbers will soon have a positive effect on our communities
- 6 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 7 Exmouth Harriers turn to the Countryside
- 8 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 9 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 10 Law firm invites students to apply for work experience placements