Nutritional advice offered in Exmouth to help beat children's ailments
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month.
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month
Nutritionist Hazel Pelham is offering mini-appointments at Lewis Healthcare, Imperial Road, Exmouth.
The sessions aim to help children with common childhood complaints such as eczema, asthma, frequent infections, poor appetite and digestive problems.
Healthy children are also welcome if parents would like advice on diet and food in general.
Mrs Pelham said: "I came up with the idea after realising that paying for a full appointment is beyond the budget of many parents of young children. It's possible to get a useful amount of information across even in a short consultation."
- 1 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 2 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 3 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 4 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 5 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 6 Budleigh Lions support town's new community larder
- 7 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 8 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 9 New book about royal celebrations of the past
- 10 M5 all lanes now reopened.
The next Exmouth session is from 2pm-4.30pm on Tuesday.
May 12, and again on Tuesday June 2.
An appointment costs �10, including a zinc test, diet check, free samples and information sheets. Similar sessions for teenagers are planned for later in the year.
For details, phone (01395) 270899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org