Nutritional advice offered in Exmouth to help beat children's ailments
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month.
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month
Nutritionist Hazel Pelham is offering mini-appointments at Lewis Healthcare, Imperial Road, Exmouth.
The sessions aim to help children with common childhood complaints such as eczema, asthma, frequent infections, poor appetite and digestive problems.
Healthy children are also welcome if parents would like advice on diet and food in general.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Pelham said: "I came up with the idea after realising that paying for a full appointment is beyond the budget of many parents of young children. It's possible to get a useful amount of information across even in a short consultation."
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 7 John and Grace run for the heart
- 8 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 9 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
- 10 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
The next Exmouth session is from 2pm-4.30pm on Tuesday.
May 12, and again on Tuesday June 2.
An appointment costs �10, including a zinc test, diet check, free samples and information sheets. Similar sessions for teenagers are planned for later in the year.
For details, phone (01395) 270899 or email email@example.com