Nutritional advice offered in Exmouth to help beat children's ailments
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month.
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month
Nutritionist Hazel Pelham is offering mini-appointments at Lewis Healthcare, Imperial Road, Exmouth.
The sessions aim to help children with common childhood complaints such as eczema, asthma, frequent infections, poor appetite and digestive problems.
Healthy children are also welcome if parents would like advice on diet and food in general.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Pelham said: "I came up with the idea after realising that paying for a full appointment is beyond the budget of many parents of young children. It's possible to get a useful amount of information across even in a short consultation."
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 7 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 8 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 9 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
The next Exmouth session is from 2pm-4.30pm on Tuesday.
May 12, and again on Tuesday June 2.
An appointment costs �10, including a zinc test, diet check, free samples and information sheets. Similar sessions for teenagers are planned for later in the year.
For details, phone (01395) 270899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org