Nutritional advice offered in Exmouth to help beat children's ailments
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month.
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month
Nutritionist Hazel Pelham is offering mini-appointments at Lewis Healthcare, Imperial Road, Exmouth.
The sessions aim to help children with common childhood complaints such as eczema, asthma, frequent infections, poor appetite and digestive problems.
Healthy children are also welcome if parents would like advice on diet and food in general.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Pelham said: "I came up with the idea after realising that paying for a full appointment is beyond the budget of many parents of young children. It's possible to get a useful amount of information across even in a short consultation."
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 8 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar
The next Exmouth session is from 2pm-4.30pm on Tuesday.
May 12, and again on Tuesday June 2.
An appointment costs �10, including a zinc test, diet check, free samples and information sheets. Similar sessions for teenagers are planned for later in the year.
For details, phone (01395) 270899 or email email@example.com