Nutritional advice offered in Exmouth to help beat children's ailments
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month.
A LOW-COST clinic offering natural help for common children's ailments will run in Exmouth next month
Nutritionist Hazel Pelham is offering mini-appointments at Lewis Healthcare, Imperial Road, Exmouth.
The sessions aim to help children with common childhood complaints such as eczema, asthma, frequent infections, poor appetite and digestive problems.
Healthy children are also welcome if parents would like advice on diet and food in general.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Pelham said: "I came up with the idea after realising that paying for a full appointment is beyond the budget of many parents of young children. It's possible to get a useful amount of information across even in a short consultation."
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 3 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 9 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
- 10 Lets use money from cancelled holidays to help those in need - Anthony Bernard
The next Exmouth session is from 2pm-4.30pm on Tuesday.
May 12, and again on Tuesday June 2.
An appointment costs �10, including a zinc test, diet check, free samples and information sheets. Similar sessions for teenagers are planned for later in the year.
For details, phone (01395) 270899 or email email@example.com