Not all over 60s have benefited
Further to the letter last week from Graham Martin, of Age Concern, not all over 60s have received a reduction! I am over 60 and now I have to pay 37.5 per cent more to enter the gym in Withycombe Village Road as off peak benefits have been withdrawn.
Further to the letter last week from Graham Martin, of Age Concern, not all over 60s have received a reduction!
I am over 60 and now I have to pay 37.5 per cent more to enter the gym in Withycombe Village Road as 'off peak' benefits have been withdrawn.
Am I subsidising other pensioners? As I am not in Devon for the whole year, it is not economical for me to receive a discount.
On a commercial level, I would have thought that by reducing prices to all, there would be a need for more staff, not the rumoured reduction in staff.
You may also want to watch:
24 Cheriswood Avenue,
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase