No surprise at MP’s response
I would like to thank Carole Newman for her letter, re the Hunting Bill. I knew Hugo Swire was pro-hunting and will not be voting Tory again.
I would like to thank Carole Newman for her letter, re the Hunting Bill.
I knew Hugo Swire was pro-hunting and will not be voting Tory again.
There is no excuse not to go drag hunting, except their enjoyment of seeing a helpless animal torn to pieces, blood lust really.
I feel, with the problems in this country, our brave soldiers being killed and the big problems, Mr Cameron saying "one of the first things he will do is repeal the hunting ban".
No respect for animals and certainly no respect for pensioners or the 'grey vote', so think about it.
- 1 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 2 New look Co-op store for East Devon town
- 3 Decisions on future of our seafront must include a voice for all
- 4 Leisure centre team offers support for refugees in Exmouth
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 6 Local care partnership set up for Devon to prepare for winter
- 7 La La Choirs in full voice to support children's hospice
- 8 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 9 Exhibition celebrates artist's lifelong love affair with estuary
- 10 Remembering a teaching 'legend' who changed thousands of lives
27 Egremont Road,