NKS vandal strikes again in Exmouth
EXETER Road s businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
EXETER Road's businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
Exmouth police are appealing for anyone who saw the culprit to get in touch.
The shops were hit overnight on Tuesday and the damage was reported to police yesterday morning when the traders re-opened for business.
The damage was done to an optician, a greengrocer, a butcher, hair dressing salon and computer shop.
You may also want to watch:
Jewson, in Lower Fore Street, was also targeted.
The latest spate of damage comes just two weeks after three businesses whose shops were deliberately targeted called for CCTV cameras to be installed along the road to combat the attacks.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
A total of nine shops have had their windows scratched with the initials in the past two weeks.