NKS vandal strikes again in Exmouth
EXETER Road s businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
EXETER Road's businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
Exmouth police are appealing for anyone who saw the culprit to get in touch.
The shops were hit overnight on Tuesday and the damage was reported to police yesterday morning when the traders re-opened for business.
The damage was done to an optician, a greengrocer, a butcher, hair dressing salon and computer shop.
You may also want to watch:
Jewson, in Lower Fore Street, was also targeted.
The latest spate of damage comes just two weeks after three businesses whose shops were deliberately targeted called for CCTV cameras to be installed along the road to combat the attacks.
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 5 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
A total of nine shops have had their windows scratched with the initials in the past two weeks.