NKS vandal strikes again in Exmouth
EXETER Road s businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
EXETER Road's businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
Exmouth police are appealing for anyone who saw the culprit to get in touch.
The shops were hit overnight on Tuesday and the damage was reported to police yesterday morning when the traders re-opened for business.
The damage was done to an optician, a greengrocer, a butcher, hair dressing salon and computer shop.
You may also want to watch:
Jewson, in Lower Fore Street, was also targeted.
The latest spate of damage comes just two weeks after three businesses whose shops were deliberately targeted called for CCTV cameras to be installed along the road to combat the attacks.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
A total of nine shops have had their windows scratched with the initials in the past two weeks.