NKS vandal strikes again in Exmouth
EXETER Road s businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
EXETER Road's businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
Exmouth police are appealing for anyone who saw the culprit to get in touch.
The shops were hit overnight on Tuesday and the damage was reported to police yesterday morning when the traders re-opened for business.
The damage was done to an optician, a greengrocer, a butcher, hair dressing salon and computer shop.
You may also want to watch:
Jewson, in Lower Fore Street, was also targeted.
The latest spate of damage comes just two weeks after three businesses whose shops were deliberately targeted called for CCTV cameras to be installed along the road to combat the attacks.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college
A total of nine shops have had their windows scratched with the initials in the past two weeks.