NKS vandal strikes again in Exmouth
EXETER Road s businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
EXETER Road's businesses have again been targeted by a vandal who has caused thousands of pounds worth of damage after scratching the initials NKS in six shop windows.
Exmouth police are appealing for anyone who saw the culprit to get in touch.
The shops were hit overnight on Tuesday and the damage was reported to police yesterday morning when the traders re-opened for business.
The damage was done to an optician, a greengrocer, a butcher, hair dressing salon and computer shop.
Jewson, in Lower Fore Street, was also targeted.
The latest spate of damage comes just two weeks after three businesses whose shops were deliberately targeted called for CCTV cameras to be installed along the road to combat the attacks.
- 1 Morning dip at Budleigh gets ‘seal’ of approval
- 2 Budleigh gift shop named among region's best
- 3 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 4 Exmouth’s Sarah can see ‘bigger picture’ thanks to diabetes prevention programme
- 5 Jubilee Big Band concert at Exmouth Pavilion
- 6 Budleigh gears up for Gala Week
- 7 Budleigh councillors 'aflush' with town loo options
- 8 Drama club stage sci-fi spoof comedy play
- 9 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 10 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’
A total of nine shops have had their windows scratched with the initials in the past two weeks.