New Woodbury Salterton studio
THREE artists are inviting people to view their new studio in Woodbury Salterton. To celebrate the opening of the studio, at Lower Cooks, run by Fay, Abi and Anna Dillon, the family members are preparing to take part in the annual Devon Open Studios event
THREE artists are inviting people to view their new studio in Woodbury Salterton.
To celebrate the opening of the studio, at Lower Cooks, run by Fay, Abi and Anna Dillon, the family members are preparing to take part in the annual Devon Open Studios event which starts next month.
Visitors will be given the chance to see their work, which includes weaving, landscape paintings, hand made jewellery and stationary.
The studio will be open from September 5 through to the 20th from 11am until 6pm. There will be two late evening openings on September 10 and 17 until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Devon Open Studios is a celebration of local artistic talent.
Fay Dillon has been producing weavings for a number of years and recently ran workshops for people with learning difficulties at Stallcombe House, near Woodbury.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 7 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 8 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 9 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
Her inspiration comes from the scenic coasts of Devon, Cornwall and Ireland.
Abi Dillon has been running her own handmade jewellery and craft business for more than four years and will be showcasing a wide selection of beaded jewellery, stationary and greeting cards.
Anna Dillon became a professional landscape artist in 2008 and has displayed her work in many galleries across the West Country.
To find the studio in Woodbury Salterton, look out for the village public telephone and post box. Access is via the small private lane, opposite Sages Lea Road.