New women’s boutique opening in Exmouth this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A new women’s boutique is opening in Exmouth this weekend - and those who attend the opening day will get a free glass of fizz.
SiSi Boutique, at 49 The Strand, is being opened by Claire Applegate and Gloria Robinson, who both grew up in the town.
The independent outlet will sell women's clothing and fashion accessories, such as sunglasses and handbags.
Claire and Gloria said: "We have worked in retail most our lives and love fashion.
"I think we will be different - what we are selling is unique.
You may also want to watch:
"Our shop will cater for a younger market."
The pair hope the outlet, which will have a 'strong' online presence, will serve people of all ages in Exmouth.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 5 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 6 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 7 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 8 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Seven-goal Brixington turn on the style
SiSi Boutique will be open this Saturday, June 15, from 9am.