New mural for activity centre
Littleham children have seen their play centre get a splash of colour thanks to Prince’s Trust Volunteers.
The Littleham Family Activity Centre has seen a new mural created outside the village hall, where the group meets twice a week.
The mural was designed by the Princes Trust volunteers, from Exeter College, who have chosen the centre as their community project for this term.
As well as painting the mural, the volunteers have also replaced the fence at the village hall, keeping playing children safe from traffic.
Both projects were supported by local businesses, who donated paint brushes and building materials.
You may also want to watch:
The centre is open to children aged up to 12 years old, and is open on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 9.30am to 11.30am during term time and school holidays.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start