We’re lovin’ it – Brixington Blues ‘over the moon’ with new kits
- Credit: McDonalds
An Exmouth youth football club has been handed a boost with fast-food giant McDonald’s providing their new kits.
Players from Brixington Blues under 14s team were presented with their new strips at the Exmouth McDonald's branch in Liverton Business Park.
The new kits will be used for the team's fixtures this year.
McDonald's franchisee David Sawyer, who has supported the club for the last three years, said: "It was great to see the team again and present them with their well-deserved kits.
"As a franchisee, I know the importance of supporting the community, and providing kits to a grassroots football team such as Brixington Blues is a great way to do that."
You may also want to watch:
Jason Dean, club coach, said: "The payers are over the moon with their new kits and they have already been out to good use in their recent matches.
"This donation has made such a difference to the team, and we're so grateful to the McDonald's team for their help."
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 4 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year