New Jersey Boys performing socially-distanced gig in Topsham
- Credit: Gordon Bess
Fans of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons have a rare opportunity to catch up with Devon-based tribute New Jersey Boys later this month.
On Saturday, October 24, the tribute act will be performing at Matthew’s Hall, in Topsham.
The show will be presented with strict observance of government regulations regarding social distancing.
The New Jersey Boys take their audience on a nostalgic journey through the career of The Four Seasons.
Featuring the voice of Einar Vestman and all-round entertainer Gary Gould, the choregraphed show is a mixture of vocal harmonies, solo spots and light comedy.
You may also want to watch:
They will be on stage for two performances – one at 5pm and another at 7.30pm.
Ticket holders are required to be at the hall 30 minutes before the performance and social distancing regulations are to be observed at all times.
- 1 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 2 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 3 Steve hopes community will help lifesaving research at awareness event
- 4 Exmouth woman denies murdering her partner Nigel Johnston
- 5 Exmouth man sent to Broadmoor for B&B sex attack
- 6 Regeneration of Exmouth town centre and Dinan Way extension under discussion
- 7 Cycle rider remembers father and son who were both lost to cancer
- 8 East Devon cracker to start the Peninsula season
- 9 Major improvement works ongoing at Exmouth Cricket Club
- 10 The sun shines on East Devon knockout finals
Tickets costing £16 are available from Matthews Hall Café, by emailing info@topsham communityassociation.co.uk or by ringing 01392 411194.