New headteacher at Lympstone school
A NEW headteacher has started work at St Peter s School in Lympstone. Noel Neeson, who was previously the head of a primary school in Leamington Spa, has taken over from Rob Williams. A spokesperson for St Peter s said Noel was excited about building on t
A NEW headteacher has started work at St Peter's School in Lympstone.
Noel Neeson, who was previously the head of a primary school in Leamington Spa, has taken over from Rob Williams.
A spokesperson for St Peter's said Noel was excited about building on the success of its recent inspection report which found 'the educational experience was outstanding'.
The report continued to commend the academic institution for preparing pupils well for their next stage of education.
Noel said: "Choosing a school is one of the most important and significant things we do for our children.
"I know from my experience in teaching, and as a parent, that your child's education is of paramount importance to you.
- 1 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 2 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 3 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 4 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 5 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 6 Budleigh Lions support town's new community larder
- 7 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 8 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 9 New book about royal celebrations of the past
- 10 M5 all lanes now reopened.
"Here at St Peter's School we understand that your child's foundation years are crucial, as they are spent redeveloping the skills, knowledge and values which will serve them well for the rest of their lives.
"St Peter's has more than 125 successful years of building strong foundations for its children.
"We maintain small class sizes and have an excellent, experienced and committed teaching staff.
"Our pastoral care is second to none and our aim is to see every child progress to their senior years as self confident individuals, ready to fulfill their potential.
"We look forward to welcoming you to St Peter's to see for yourself what we can offer".