New headteacher at Lympstone school
A NEW headteacher has started work at St Peter s School in Lympstone. Noel Neeson, who was previously the head of a primary school in Leamington Spa, has taken over from Rob Williams. A spokesperson for St Peter s said Noel was excited about building on t
A NEW headteacher has started work at St Peter's School in Lympstone.
Noel Neeson, who was previously the head of a primary school in Leamington Spa, has taken over from Rob Williams.
A spokesperson for St Peter's said Noel was excited about building on the success of its recent inspection report which found 'the educational experience was outstanding'.
The report continued to commend the academic institution for preparing pupils well for their next stage of education.
You may also want to watch:
Noel said: "Choosing a school is one of the most important and significant things we do for our children.
"I know from my experience in teaching, and as a parent, that your child's education is of paramount importance to you.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
"Here at St Peter's School we understand that your child's foundation years are crucial, as they are spent redeveloping the skills, knowledge and values which will serve them well for the rest of their lives.
"St Peter's has more than 125 successful years of building strong foundations for its children.
"We maintain small class sizes and have an excellent, experienced and committed teaching staff.
"Our pastoral care is second to none and our aim is to see every child progress to their senior years as self confident individuals, ready to fulfill their potential.
"We look forward to welcoming you to St Peter's to see for yourself what we can offer".