New dads sessions at children's centre
BUSY working dads can now take advantage of special evening and weekend services at Withycombe s Children s Centre.
BUSY working dads can now take advantage of special evening and weekend services at Withycombe's Children's Centre.
The Exmouth and District Children's Centre in Moorfield Road prides a range of services and activities for children up to five years-old and their families.
Up to now activities have been Monday to Friday during the day, but now a range of new sessions have been introduced for dads.
Craig Jolly of the centre said: "We appreciate that for some parents, possibly due to work or family commitments, this may not be the best time to access our services. The Centre now has several groups running during evenings and weekends that parents might want to access.
You may also want to watch:
"These groups provide opportunities for dads and male carers to meet each other and spend time with their children."
Me & My Dad group meets on Saturday mornings from 10am to 12noon, and Teatime with Dad on Wednesdays from 5.00pm to 6.30pm.
- 1 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 2 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 3 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 4 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 5 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 6 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 7 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 8 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 9 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 10 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
The new Spring Newsletter is now available, with details of the full range of free activities for the 0-5 years and their families.
Copy's can be collected from Moorfield and Egremont Roads Children's Centres or by calling 01395-226789 / email@example.com