New dads sessions at children's centre
BUSY working dads can now take advantage of special evening and weekend services at Withycombe s Children s Centre.
BUSY working dads can now take advantage of special evening and weekend services at Withycombe's Children's Centre.
The Exmouth and District Children's Centre in Moorfield Road prides a range of services and activities for children up to five years-old and their families.
Up to now activities have been Monday to Friday during the day, but now a range of new sessions have been introduced for dads.
Craig Jolly of the centre said: "We appreciate that for some parents, possibly due to work or family commitments, this may not be the best time to access our services. The Centre now has several groups running during evenings and weekends that parents might want to access.
You may also want to watch:
"These groups provide opportunities for dads and male carers to meet each other and spend time with their children."
Me & My Dad group meets on Saturday mornings from 10am to 12noon, and Teatime with Dad on Wednesdays from 5.00pm to 6.30pm.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Darcey makes ballerina's day
- 3 Tough day at the office for the Withies
- 4 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 5 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 6 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 7 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 8 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 10 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
The new Spring Newsletter is now available, with details of the full range of free activities for the 0-5 years and their families.
Copy's can be collected from Moorfield and Egremont Roads Children's Centres or by calling 01395-226789 / firstname.lastname@example.org