New cafe opens in Exmouth
A NEW caf� has opened in Exmouth.
Tasti Mana, at 13B Albion Street, opened its doors to customers last Wednesday, March 9.
The business is being run by Mary Chapman, 37, and Mathew Ford, 36.
Looking forward to the project, Mathew said: “We have always worked in the food business and decided we would like to embark on a venture in Exmouth.”
The caf� offers its customers fair-trade products, home-made and healthy foods produced using locally-sourced ingredients.
You may also want to watch:
Mary said it was hoped to offer picnic packs in the summer so people can take them to the beach.
“We’ve had a really good response since opening,” she said.
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 3 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
Steve Gazzard, Exmouth town councillor for the town ward, attended the launch of the caf� last week.
He said: “It is very pleasing to see local people investing in Exmouth and taking on a new venture. I hope the people of the town get behind them.”