New cafe opens at Exmouth store
BOOKWORMS who go shopping to an Exmouth store can now enjoy a drink and have a bite to eat thanks to a new caf� which has opened. Best Books, on the Parade, has opened a child-friendly caf� above its premises. The space comprises of a large children s are
BOOKWORMS who go shopping to an Exmouth store can now enjoy a drink and have a bite to eat thanks to a new caf� which has opened.
Best Books, on the Parade, has opened a child-friendly caf� above its premises.
The space comprises of a large children's area with tables, chairs and beanbags where youngsters can read a selection of books, play and colour.
The front part of the eatery looks out over the Parade with large sofas providing a relaxing environment for adults and teenagers to browse books, with free Wi-Fi, allowing people to surf the net.
You may also want to watch:
The caf� will be selling cakes from Otterton Mill, and Saturday afternoons will be story time for children. The first session will take place on Saturday, December 19.
Owner Wendy Pilling said: "I want the place to be great for children to play in without feeling inhibited, but equally appealing for adults who want to enjoy a coffee and relax."
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 8 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 9 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Suzie Creighton, who was the first customer into the caf�, said: "This is just what Exmouth needs - a stylish venue where both adults and children can enjoy themselves.
"The coffee and cakes are delicious, and I have spent a very pleasant time here - I will definitely be back!