New cafe opens at Exmouth store
BOOKWORMS who go shopping to an Exmouth store can now enjoy a drink and have a bite to eat thanks to a new caf� which has opened. Best Books, on the Parade, has opened a child-friendly caf� above its premises. The space comprises of a large children s are
BOOKWORMS who go shopping to an Exmouth store can now enjoy a drink and have a bite to eat thanks to a new caf� which has opened.
Best Books, on the Parade, has opened a child-friendly caf� above its premises.
The space comprises of a large children's area with tables, chairs and beanbags where youngsters can read a selection of books, play and colour.
The front part of the eatery looks out over the Parade with large sofas providing a relaxing environment for adults and teenagers to browse books, with free Wi-Fi, allowing people to surf the net.
You may also want to watch:
The caf� will be selling cakes from Otterton Mill, and Saturday afternoons will be story time for children. The first session will take place on Saturday, December 19.
Owner Wendy Pilling said: "I want the place to be great for children to play in without feeling inhibited, but equally appealing for adults who want to enjoy a coffee and relax."
- 1 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 2 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 3 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 4 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 5 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 6 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 7 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 10 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
Suzie Creighton, who was the first customer into the caf�, said: "This is just what Exmouth needs - a stylish venue where both adults and children can enjoy themselves.
"The coffee and cakes are delicious, and I have spent a very pleasant time here - I will definitely be back!