‘Naturally Healthy’ campaign launched in Devon
- Credit: Active Devon
A Naturally Healthy May campaign is being launched by Active Devon in partnership with the county council.
The scheme is about harnessing the power of nature and physical activity to improve health and wellbeing.
It brings together a wide range of partners from health, wellbeing, community and environment sectors to encourage residents to be happier and healthier through increased connection to nature.
The pandemic has had a huge impact on all our lives, from children and young people to families and adults of all ages
Throughout May the Devon Local Nature Partnership will be sharing information about being Naturally Healthy and encouraging individuals to get outside safely for a walk, a cycle, some gardening, wild swimming, bird watching or other activity. Partner organisations will be organising Covid 19 safe events and activities.
Active Devon will also be hosting a Naturally Healthy Photo Competition throughout May, open to people of all ages living in Devon.
- 1 Lower Otter Restoration Project delayed after concerns raised over nesting birds
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 4 Jurassic Fibre helps local businesses get better connected
- 5 East Devon AONB ‘violet hunt’ launched
- 6 Female football opportunities at Budleigh
- 7 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 8 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 9 Thousands of trees are being planted, but what can we do to help environment?
- 10 Property of the Week: Glebelands