MS sufferers: investigate drug
Cycle ride for Exmouth MS sufferer. Hats off to the trio for taking on this gruelling challenge.
Cycle ride for Exmouth MS sufferer.
Hats off to the trio for taking on this gruelling challenge. I agree the local branches of the MS Society do wonderful work and I hope the funds raised go towards his local branch.
My partner too suffers from SPMS - this awful disease attacked his body so quickly, diagnosed with MS in 2003 and diagnosed with SPMS in 2008.
I would encourage all MS sufferers to look into the drug Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN), which has clinical evidence to support the fact it slows down the progression of the disease and, in some cases, halts it.
You may also want to watch:
Unfortunately, I think we discovered LDN too late. It is non-toxic harm. If anyone is interested, please look at the LDNNow website.
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 8 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
110 Skomer Drive,
Westhill, Milford Haven.