MS sufferers: investigate drug
Cycle ride for Exmouth MS sufferer. Hats off to the trio for taking on this gruelling challenge.
Cycle ride for Exmouth MS sufferer.
Hats off to the trio for taking on this gruelling challenge. I agree the local branches of the MS Society do wonderful work and I hope the funds raised go towards his local branch.
My partner too suffers from SPMS - this awful disease attacked his body so quickly, diagnosed with MS in 2003 and diagnosed with SPMS in 2008.
I would encourage all MS sufferers to look into the drug Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN), which has clinical evidence to support the fact it slows down the progression of the disease and, in some cases, halts it.
You may also want to watch:
Unfortunately, I think we discovered LDN too late. It is non-toxic harm. If anyone is interested, please look at the LDNNow website.
- 1 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 4 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 8 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 9 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
110 Skomer Drive,
Westhill, Milford Haven.