Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- Credit: Helena Meineck
The deputy manager of an Exmouth pre-school has marked her 10th anniversary.
Helen Barnett, affectionately known as ‘Mrs B’ at All Saints Pre-school has ‘thrilled’ to be celebrating the landmark with the children.
Her collaboration with All Saints began 12 years ago as a mum.
Helen said: “The last 10 years have really flown past.
“I started as a cook/cleaner and never ever thought that I would be deputy manager.
“I really love my job and I have grown in confidence and gained experience along the way.
“It hasn't been easy and there have been times that were really hard. It has all been worth it.
- 1 Town centre improvements will go forward for funding bid
- 2 Man rescued in Lyme Bay after fishing boat 'sinks without trace'
- 3 Plans for new MP for Exmouth under discussion
- 4 Exmouth Harriers tackle the hills
- 5 Urgent clarity is needed on international travel
- 6 Exciting new era begins at Budleigh Salterton
- 7 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history
- 8 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 9 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 10 Safety teams collaborate for event to help save lives
“The children certainly make it worthwhile, it is such a privilege to watch them grow and gain confidence and new abilities.”
Helena Meineck, manager of All Saints Pre-school added: “We were all so excited to celebrate this very special day with our wonderful Mrs. B.
“The children absolutely love her. She is a very special lady.”