This letter is a follow up to my letter referring to leaflet from East Devon District Council How your money is spent .
This letter is a follow up to my letter referring to leaflet from East Devon District Council 'How your money is spent'.
I live in Cherry Close and have done so for the past 22 years. During this time, the road has never been repaired, nor had any work done to it.
The council informed me, eight years ago, that we were next on the list. This never happened. I wonder how that money was spent!
You may also want to watch:
1 Cherry Close, Exmouth.
EDITOR'S?NOTE: road repairs are covered by Devon County Council.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way