A recent and frequent correspondent to the Budleigh Journal is a Major William Morris-Paper (Ret’d), who gives his address as Granary Lane.
As one of the Budleigh town councillors (and a district councillor) who has been the target of his criticisms, I wanted to get in touch with the major to talk through our apparent differences.
Sadly, Major Morris-Paper is not in the Electoral Roll, nor is he in the telephone directory, so I have been unable to do so.
Perhaps the major is writing under a pseudonym or maybe he does not actually exist!
I invite him to ‘come out’.
My own details are readily available in the telephone directory and on the East Devon District Council website.
Councillor Alan Dent
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 3 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness