Miss Teen Devon helps heroes
Exmouth’s Miss Teen Devon has once again been doing her bit for charity.
Isabella Ferrazano, 16, and her mother Elizabeth Russell, ran a Help for Heroes stall at the Mind, Body and Spirit event at Exmouth Pavilion.
They organised a prize draw and sold homemade cakes, raising a total of �215.
Also helping out on the day was Rifleman Zain Islam, a friend of Isabella’s serving in Fourth Battalion The Rifles.
Isabella had been keen to join the forces herself before she was diagnosed with Crohns disease last year.
You may also want to watch:
Elizabeth Russell said: “We were invited to run the stall, and we said we would because Isabella is always keen to support Help for Heroes.”
“We raffled some great prizes donated by local businesses.”
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
Alongside her duties as Miss Teen Devon, Isabella is also preparing for the grand final of Miss Teen Earth UK.
Originally planned for London in June, the competition has been rescheduled and will now be held in Birmingham in September.
The delay gives Isabella more time to raise funds for Girls4Trees, a charity she has been asked to support by Miss Teen Earth UK.