Michael Caines announces new executive chef ahead of watersports centre restaurant opening
- Credit: Matt Round/ADHB
The celebrity chef who will soon be opening a restaurant at Exmouth’s new watersports centre has announced the appointment of a new group executive chef.
Michael Caines, who also runs Lympstone Manor, announced Liam Finnegan as the group executive chef of the Michael Caines Collection.
Liam said: “I have been watching the brand grow from afar with admiration and I’m really excited with the appointment.
“I can’t wait to start building relationships with the team and customers alike and ultimately cook some fantastic food.”
Michael said: “Liam joins us at an exciting time in advance of the Exmouth project due to open early 2021.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m excited to be working closely with Liam across the multiple properties and further developing the Michael Caines dining concept.”
The Michael Caines Collection currently comprises of luxury country house hotel and restaurant Lympstone Manor, The Cove at Maenporth, and two new projects in Porthleven and Exmouth.
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 3 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 4 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 5 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 6 ‘Light at the end of the tunnel’ for East Devon’s top attractions
- 7 Proper Fish and Chips expanding into Cranbrook
- 8 LED Leisure Centres ready to reopen
- 9 Fears over ‘seafront nightclub’ alleyed following licensing application concerns
- 10 Activities for all ages at Budleigh health and wellbeing hub