Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- Credit: Met Office
A weather warning has been issued for East Devon as dense fog looks set to engulf the county.
The Met Office warning runs from 5 pm tonight (January 13) to noon tomorrow.
"Dense fog patches likely to cause some travel disruption overnight and during the morning," said the warning.
People could expect 'slower journey times with delays to bus and train services possible', they added, as well as a chance of delays or cancellations to flights.
"Any remaining cloud will clear this evening to leave a dry night with clear skies, It will turn cold and frosty by morning, with some patchy fog developing in places."
.A frosty start this morning with some patchy fog," the forecaster added.
"The fog will slowly lift and clear mid-morning onwards, leaving a fine and sunny afternoon across the region."
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 Homes and shops plan approved for site behind Exmouth's Tower Street Church
- 3 'Residents will be unimpressed with MPs over Boris'
- 4 Free water dispensers set up in Exmouth to cut plastic waste
- 5 Budleigh prevail in terrific advert for Devon Football League
- 6 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 7 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 8 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 9 Lions president marks 100th volunteer shift as Covid jab centre steward
- 10 'Mud: Mucky, marvellous - but misunderstood'
Temperatures could reach 9C.