Man dies after fall from city centre building
A man in his 60s has died in hospital after falling from a building in Exeter’s Princesshay.
A man has died after falling from a building in Exeter on Wednesday, the police have confirmed.
Devon and Cornwall police said officers were called to Princesshay at around 9.30pm where a man in his 60s was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital suffering from ‘serious’ injuries.
The police said the man later died in hospital. His next of kin have been informed.
A Devon and Cornwall police spokesperson said: “Officers, along with the ambulance service, attended the scene by Debenhams.
“The man, in his 60s and from South Wales, was taken to the RD&E with serious injuries.
“Sadly he later died in hospital.
- 1 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 2 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 3 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 4 Brixington Blues weather the storm to blow away Broadclyst
- 5 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 6 Ex-tree-mely good response to Rotary saplings giveaway in Exmouth
- 7 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 8 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 9 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 10 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach
“The death is not being treated as suspicious and the Health and Safety Executive has been notified.”