Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- Credit: Budleigh Male Voice CHoir
Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir is urging people to join them as they resume in-person rehearsals.
Through the various coronavirus lockdowns, the choir have been using Zoom to hold rehearsals but are now looking to come back together.
Traditionally, the male voice choir have met at Peter Hall, at the back of St Peter’s Church, and talks are ongoing with other organisations about how they can provide a programme of performances in a safe way.
The choir is urging anyone who wants to be part of the choir to join them.
No audition is necessary and musical director Michael Graham will decide which section your talents will fit best in.
A spokesman for the choir said singing ‘lustily’ can improve your overall health, help your posture and create good memory and communication skills.
For more information, visit www.budleighmvc.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Lower Otter Restoration Project delayed after concerns raised over nesting birds
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 Jurassic Fibre helps local businesses get better connected
- 4 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 5 Female football opportunities at Budleigh
- 6 East Devon AONB ‘violet hunt’ launched
- 7 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 8 Thousands of trees are being planted, but what can we do to help environment?
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures