As the Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton Macmillan Cancer Support fundraising committee approaches the end of its first full year, it has raised a magnificent �14,000, all of which will be used locally to help people living with cancer.
I want to thank everyone, both individuals and local businesses, who have given us so much support and encouragement over the past year, with a special thank you to the Journal.
We have just completed an outing to Bath for the Christmas market (which was so popular we put on two coaches) and a Christmas Fair, partnered by Exmouth dress designer Nathalie K S Andrews.
As Christmas approaches, do visit the Macmillan Tree of Hope at Kings Garden Centre.
For information about any of our events or to become a supporter, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01395 273438.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman, Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton Macmillan Cancer Support.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way