Plans for 10 homes on former Lympstone Nursery site approved
- Credit: Archant
The site of a former garden centre in Lympstone will become a 10-home development after a planning application was granted permission.
Lympstone-based developer Salter Property submitted the application for the demolition of existing polytunnels and greenhouses and erection of ten homes, public open space and a car park on the former site of Lympstone Nursery.
The 1.4 hectare site is on Church Road, halfway between Exeter Road and the Exe estuary waters edge to the west.
A design and access statement for the application said: "The site represents a unique opportunity throughout the whole village to create an attractive green opening in the otherwise largely continuous form of the linear settlement."
The document said Salter Property's aspiration is to create an 'exceptional and unique' development which is 'knitted into the existing fabric' of Lympstone.
You may also want to watch:
Each house will have a garage and at least two designated parking spaces.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 4 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 5 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 6 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 7 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock