Shepherds huts at Lympstone Manor
- Credit: Sauce Communications
Lympstone Manor has opened five indulgent Shepherd huts – complete with outdoor hot tubs, rolltop baths and walk-in showers, as well as a new tennis court.
The instalment comes after news of the vineyard’s first harvest and planning consent to build a pool and accompanying pool house next year.
The five shepherd’s huts are all named after the hotel’s wildife residents - Hare’s Rest, Otter Holt, Beehive, Hedgehog Row and Fox Den
They are nestled amongst the trees at the foot of the vineyard.
Hare’s Rest and Otter Holt are positioned around a newly-formed pond at the southernmost point of the land at Lympstone, with views across the vines.
Fox Den, Behive and Hedgehog Row have views across the Exe Estuary and the vineyard.
The new tennis court will provide guests with an additional on-site activity.
- 1 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 2 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 3 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 4 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach
- 5 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 6 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 7 Man in court over alleged 'threat' to Exmouth police officer
- 8 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 La La Choirs in full voice to support children's hospice
The Michael Caines Collection recently also announced the impending launch of nearby Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant on the Exmouth Sideshore, set to launch in March 2021.