Lympstone crimes round-up
GRITTING salt was stolen in Lympstone.
The incident took place on December 2. It is one of four crimes which have taken place in the village in the last four weeks.
Other crimes include the following: A common assault which happened on November 18. The incident involved a pushy street pedlar.
A male was charged with using an unlawful pedlars’ licence in connection to the offence.
Enquiries are continuing into the theft of a purse which occurred between November 23 and 26.
You may also want to watch:
And, a common assault took place on November 17. No further police action has been taken.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police